Friday, January 7, 2011

The final weeks

I don't use Flikr, but it looks good, I use photobox to share photos and then print from them and have tried Picassa too, think I'll stick with what I have been doing though as it works for me

I'm a facebook addict, so the week on social networking was an easy one for me...

Skype is great, I've used it to supervise students when they are away on Erasmus or can't travel for meetings, and the IM feature is a great way to pose a question as they are talking to keep the conversation flowing...

Doodle is great I've known about it for a while but I don't use it enough

Google docs I have used to collaborate with co-authors in the UK and Australia, but the formatting does funny things. I'd like to try a cloud computing site to use as a semi external hard drive need to follow up on one a colleague suggested.

Hopefully I'll catch up on the last few things before term starts and I hope to integrate some of them into my teaching

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment